Wednesday 20 July 2011

Your Passion Feeds Your Soul


Your passion feeds your soul. Do not hide it, do not ignore it... feed it, and it will feed you. Without passion your flame is nothing but an ember fading slowly away. 

I subdued my passion once, silenced it.
There I was, quiet and still:
                                             No-one.

                                              Like a metronome gone out of time I sat alone.
Flicking through the newspapers, seeing pictures of people shouting,
Screaming for a cause.
And I became overcome with a fear,
What if I shout and no one listens?
What if I shout and no one hears?

And I became overcome with a greater fear                        right then... 
                                             What if I do not shout?


Ride your horses, sing your songs. Whether you stand on the top of a mountain or behind the counter in a charity shop, make it your passion that you follow. And if you say that your passion is money and making it, think back to before you knew what money was and find out what your penchant really is.





Because there lies the truest of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment